We think you'll find EBC to be a special place. You will be embraced and welcomed, as though you've been a part of the family from the start! We believe we truly thrive when we gather as a community.
Here are a few things to expect during your first visit:
- First and foremost, come as you are! Whether you prefer your Sunday best, or the Weekend Warrior look, it's all about being comfortable and being yourself.
- On your way in, grab a donut and chat with our awesome Welcome Team.
- Get in the know; grab a bulletin so you know what we've got going on during the weeks to come.
- Fill out a Connect Card, which you will find in your bulletin.
- We start out the morning with some worship through music. We have a more modern selection of praise songs, but we love to throw in a class hymn every once in a while.
- During the music, we collect an offering. As our guest, please don't feel pressured to give anything. The church members take care of that. If you are led to give, then feel free to do so!
- Relax! We try not to take ourselves too seriously here.
- Remember that Connect Card? Turn it in to the Connect Center in the lobby and take home a special gift for being our guest!
We hope to see you soon!